The H.A.S.S. Group is actively involved with Eduplex school in Pretoria - a mainstream pre-, primary and high school that focuses on inclusive education, providing the deaf children in the school (20%), an opportunity to learn spoken language.
We support the following fundraising initiatives:
- Bursaries for underprivileged deaf children attending Eduplex
- Fundraising for children needing cochlear implants
- Fundraising for the new high school premises currently being built
- Fundraising for additional expansion, including a parent guidance centre, afterschool care centre, cultural centre and sports grounds
- The Foundation for Children with a Hearing Loss in Southern Africa - the non-proft organisation through which fundraising is co-ordinated
Click here to visit the Eduplex website, or call them at
Click here to visit the Foundation website, or call
Suzette de Beer at (012) 333-3155.