Connect like never before
WITH NAÍDA CI Q90
Stream Direct. Hands Free. Any Device.
Phonak + AB have developed the Naída™ CI Connect Receiver— an elegant, design-integrated solution for the Naída CI Q90 sound processor.
Call Hands Free
MULTITASK WHILE CALLING
With Naída CI Connect, hear the phone ringing directly in your sound processor, and answer calls without even touching your phone. Your Naída CI Q90 becomes a Bluetooth® wireless headset with built-in microphones that pick up your own voice for phone calls. Enjoy hands free calling and multitask while using your phone.
- MICROPHONES PICK UP YOUR VOICE
- ANSWER OR END CALLS WITH A SIMPLE PRESS OF THE BUTTON
YOUR PHONE, YOUR CHOICE
Whatever type of phone you use, Naída CI connects to it.
It works with Android™, iOS, and any feature phone. And not just phones: Naída CI connects you to all Bluetooth-enabled tablets, laptops, and MP3 players.
Effortless Communication, on the Phone
Chatting with loved ones. Keeping in touch with business associates. Ordering takeout. Whenever you use the phone, you want the comfort and confidence that comes with hearing and understanding as clearly as possible. Whether you use one or two Naída CI sound processors, or a processor and compatible hearing aid, unique AB and Phonak innovations make talking on the phone easy. Wireless streaming options mean that crystal clear audio is transmitted directly to your hearing devices. When you hold the phone to one ear, ear-to-ear technology streams the sound to both devices at the same time.
- Use a hands free option or hold the phone directly to your ear like everyone else
- Hear calls in both ears clearly even in noisy places
- Video chat online with wireless streaming from your computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Use any Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, anytime, anywhere
With the T-Mic™ 2 microphone, you can hold your phone to your ear, without searching for the processor microphone. The patented T-Mic is the only microphone placed at the opening of the ear canal. This unique placement means that it uses the ear’s natural sound-capturing capabilities.
With the DuoPhone feature, the phone signal is streamed in real time to both ears simultaneously. You hear the caller’s voice in stereo, making conversations much easier to understand1, even in noisy surroundings.
- Wolfe J. Benefit of bilateral hearing in speech recognition on the telephone for cochlear implant recipients. Presentation at the 14th Symposium on Cochlear Implants in Children, December 11-13, 2014, Nashville, TN.
- Gifford R, Revit L. (2010) Speech perception for adult cochlear implant recipients in a realistic background noise: effectiveness of preprocessing strategies and external options for improving speech recognition in noise. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology 21:441-451.