H.A.S.S. Group – Communication Disclaimer
- This correspondence, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this correspondence in error, please notify your System Administrator. This message contains confidential information unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, remains the property of H.A.S.S. GROUP and may not be disseminated, distributed or copied. Please notify the sender immediately by correspondence if you have received this correspondence by mistake and delete this correspondence from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
- WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via correspondence. The recipient should check this correspondence and any attachments for the presence of viruses. H.A.S.S. GROUP accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this correspondence. Correspondence transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. H.A.S.S. GROUP therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of correspondence transmission.
WARNING: Although H.A.S.S. GROUP has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this correspondence, H.A.S.S. GROUP cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this correspondence or attachments.
- No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of H.A.S.S. GROUP with another party by correspondence without express written confirmation by a Director of H.A.S.S. GROUP.
Any agreements concluded with H.A.S.S. GROUP by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once H.A.S.S. GROUP has indicated such contract formation in a follow up communication.
- H.A.S.S. GROUP accepts no liability for the content of this correspondence, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
- Any views or opinions presented in this correspondence are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of H.A.S.S. GROUP. Employees of H.A.S.S. GROUP are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by correspondence communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. H.A.S.S. GROUP will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
No correspondence sent to H.A.S.S. GROUP shall be deemed to have been received until H.A.S.S. GROUP has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
- This communication and its contents may be monitored for security and policy aberrations and correspondence that may bring H.A.S.S. GROUP in disrepute.
- H.A.S.S. GROUP retains the copyright to all correspondence messages sent from its communications systems.
- This correspondence disclaimer will, at all-time take precedence over any other correspondence disclaimer used or received by employees utilising the communications facilities of H.A.S.S. GROUP.
- This disclaimer applies to all companies in the H.A.S.S. GROUP, which includes H.A.S.S. Southern Africa, Registration number: 1994/040902/07 , H.A.S.S. Industrial (Pty) Ltd, Registration number: 1994/002006/07, H.A.S.S. Properties, Registration number: 2001/025821/07, Batho Kopanang, Registration number: 2006/032031/07.